Our Vision & Mission
- We strive to become a leading, world-class emergency management agency responsible for ensuring the delivery and enhancement of emergency services responses for South Australians and help them mitigate against, prepare for, respond to, and recover from all-hazards related emergencies and disasters.
- To ensure effective coordination with local, state and federal stakeholders to provide a safer and more resilient South Australia. We do this by delivering mitigation, preparedness, response and recovery services across the state and ensuring a disaster risk reduction planning perspective at all levels, and enhancing the state’s capacity for disaster preparedness, response and recovery.
- Our Purpose - To create a safer community by providing a unified strategic direction to the Emergency Services Sector for Service Delivery, Governance and Accountability.
- Our Vision - A trusted Fire and Emergency Services Sector building Safer and more Resilient Communities
- Our Values - Service, Professionalism, Trust, Respect Collaboration and Engagement, Honesty and Integrity, Courage and Tenacity and Sustainability.